Why use Questech Services? – With 25 plus years experience in the diamond saw dicing business focused on diamond saw dicing ceramics, Questech services plays a major role in shipping production, prototype and R & D quantities of commercial, consumer and military parts worldwide. We live our world class ISO quality system.
Materials diamond saw diced include: aluminum oxide (alumina), aluminum nitride (ALN), ferrites, garnets, silicon, bismuth telluride and glass. These materials may contain thick film or thin film circuit metalization and buried layers.
Quick turn-around times of production and prototype quantities are enabled by:
- 11-CNC diamond saw dicing systems.
- 3 shift manufacturing.
- Real time price quotations.
- Large and broad range of raw material inventory from top suppliers.
- Fully integrated computer networked business and shop system.
- Automated non-contact inspection and process control equipment.
Of significant value to many customers, Questech provides experienced application engineering services and often custom evaluation samples no charge. We will provide custom process development to fine tune our processes to match your special requirements.
Our capability to seamlessly integrate LASER machining and LASER resistor trimming services with diamond saw dicing on your parts as required is critical.
Areas of specialized diamond saw dicing capability include:
- Special optical alignment processing to compensate for non-uniform substrate shrinkage from ceramic co-fire processing.
- Tape mounting as well as wax mounting of substrates.
- High temperature anneal (clean fire) kiln processing of diamond sawed ceramics.
- Automated, non-contact measurement process control.
- Special packaging.
- In house CNC machining center used to build custom saw chucks and fixturing.
- Tumble deburr processing.
Other important Questech capabilities include:
- Diamond saw dicing of our material or yours.
- High precision optical alignment to circuit or contour features.
- Tight tolerance control of cut part size and alignment to circuit features.
- Processes which minimize chip-out issues.
- Automated customized non-contact dimensional data available in electronic or printed formats.
For diamond saw dicing we routinely accept most CAD and other electronic media input formats.
Sophisticated process modeling software allows quick, accurate quotations to ensure very competitive pricing of both prototype and production volumes.
All processing equipment repair and maintenance performed by in house experts backed up by an extensive spare parts inventory for minimum downtime.